07 May Innovatia Valley celebrating a BEGINNING with an AI focused event
We are thrilled to finally launch Innovatia Valley after so many months of conceptualising and planning. A digital innovation hub, aiming to connect the dots between ideas, startup, academia and enterprise to enable open innovation interactions and to create a playground for experimentation, prototyping and game-changing innovation.
We are celebrating this moment with an event, first in a series called “Concept Days”, where we invited some of the brightest minds in Bulgaria to discuss how technology and the business can find more touch points and brainstorm solutions to solve industry challenges.
The series “Concept Days” aims to meet key technologies with the classic business verticals in an expert discussion from many different points of views. The desired effect is the emergence of new concepts, which have the power to help specific business challenges and to generate added value for the business.
The event will be held in Sofia, Bulgaria and this time will be in the local language. If you are in Sofia on the 20th May 2021 come and join us!
New Trends and applications of the artificial intelligence (AI) in the modern media and entertainment business
This forum aims to find the intersection between the new trends of the AI and their application in the field of media and entertainment.
Business, technical and academic experts will present their point of view, ideas and specific examples. We are looking to comprehensively answer the following two questions:
- How can we solve the industry’s challenges with the help of the new developments in AI?
- How can AI help creating added value for the industry?
The format of the event is panel with short presentations of different points of view, followed by intensive discussion with the audience.
We believe that a focused discussion between experts will create the new ideas and concepts, therefore we strongly encourage constrictive arguments and expressing own opinions are very welcome.
- Save the date: 20.05.2021, from 12:30
- Structure: 3 themed panels
- Place: Къщата на София (@ArtHouseSofia)
- Organiser: Innovatia Valley, Digital Innovation Hub
Please keep in mind that the spaces for in person attendance are limited.
The event will be joined by prominent experts from bulgarian and international technological organisations:
- Alexander Iliev, PhD [Berkeley, Berlin University, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences]
- Kristian Mihailov (Co-Founder) [Professional Association of Robotics and Automation]
- Hristo Tuchev (Founder) [H-Tech)
- Alexander Varov (Revenue & Product Portfolio Director) [NetInfo]
- Atanas Raykov (Senior Director EMENA) [Rakuten Viber]
- Peyo Popov (VP of Business Operations) [Ontotext]
- Krasimir Kostadinov (CTO) [ScaleFocus]
- Martin Boyanov (Machine Learning) [Smule, Inc.]
12:30 – Registration
13:00 – Opening
13:15 – 13:30 – Introduction
13:30 – 15:00 – Panel: Business Models
15:15 – 17:00 – Panel: Technology developments
17:15 – 19:00 – Panel: Products and customer experience
19:00 – 19:15 – Wrap up
19:15 – Networking /includes catering and drinks/